TERMS & CONDITIONS
• The client will be provided (by email) with a complete invoice the evening prior to the event.
• A fee of 250aed will be charged in the case of any dishonoured cheque payments.
• No cancellation changes may be made to a proposal after confirmations.
• An event that is cancelled within 5 business days of the event will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
• Should a client wish to re-schedule an event this may be done up to 72hrs before the event only and subject to availability.
• Extending the event timing is only available at the discretion of me&riley, and extra charges will apply.
• Extra items/services must be requested by the client more than 5 business days before the event. Please note, exceptions may be possible to this condition, however not promised.
• Any damages to me&riley property will be charged at the discretion of me&riley management.
• Any loss of me&riley property will be charged at the discretion of me&riley management.
• A me&riley event planner or supervisor on location is only responsible for event related solutions, any type of domestic help (eg. food service / rubbish clearance) is arranged either separately by me&riley or provided personally by domestic help.
• Any harassment of any nature towards me&riley staff or vendors will not be tolerated.
• Reckless behavior is strictly forbidden due to discomfort of others and personal injuries. me&riley bears no liability for such injuries and reserves the right to take appropriate action.
• Photo disclaimer: Every event is unique. Photographs of past me&riley event are examples of what an event can look like. me&riley do not accept any responsibility for the events that do not look exactly the same as photographs displayed. All material, catering,cakes,balloons, and accessories are subject to availability and change seasonally.
• Should your event be held in a location other than your own premises please ensure that you arrive at the location at least 2hrs prior to the advertised event start time.
Payment Options Cash or Cheque
Cheque payable to me&riley contemporary events management
Please note a fee of 250aed will be charged in the case of any dishonoured cheque payments.